SURF SCHOOL AND GOOD VIBES IN LE PORGE OCEAN, GIRONDE
Whether it’s your first time on a board or you’ve been surfing for years, So Nice Surf School will give you the guidance you need to get started or to improve your tricks in a cool, laid-back atmosphere. Because it’s all about having fun !
Our surf lessons take place at the beautiful beach at Le Porge Ocean, on the North side, away from the crowded central beach. We choose spots where you have room to learn and progress safely, on waves adapted to your level.
Surf lessons in a group
8 people max in a group, with an experienced state accreditation teacher. Duration : 2 hours. Rates includes material.
Schedules depend of the tides, to practice at the best moment. If the waves conditions are dangerous, we cancel the lesson, reschedule it or give you a refund.
We don’t accept credit card, as we are in the middle of the pinetrees! Please organise yourself to pay the day of your first lesson.
If you book a lesson and cancel it less than 24h before, you won’t be refunded.
We do lessons even on rainy days, come and enjoy to be in and under the water 😉 !
Private surf lessons
One teacher for yourself or the two of you. Duration : 1h30. Rates includes material.
Surf, Bodyboard and wetsuit rental
You practice on your own.
Please bring an ID with you (used as a deposit).
Surfcamp : surf and accomodation near the beach of Le Porge, good vibes and good price
- 5 or 10 surf lessons (duration 2 hours), coaching by James or Romain, qualified instructors offering
- Surf material at your disposal during 5 days
- Accommodation in tent (matress included) at camping la Grigne *** (6 nights), close to the beach, with access to the campsite’s facilities (tennis courts, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, mini golf …)
- Access to the kitchen tent and common areas of the surfcamp (dining tables, sofa, hammocks, etc.)
- Analyse of your photos and videos with your surfing instructor
Rates : Surfcamp with 5 lessons : 350 euros / Surfcamp with 10 lessons : 420 euros
Available from July 22 until the end of August 2017.