The surfstay takes place in Porge Ocean, from Sunday late afternoon to Saturday late morning. It accommodates a maximum of 16 young people from 14 to 17 years old.
The welcome is on Sunday around 18-19H, surfcamp located at Camping La Grigne.
The price of the stay includes:
– 10 2-hour surf sessions, supervised by qualified and experienced instructors,
– photos and videos analysis with the instructors to understand his placement and improve his practice,
– quality surfing material (boards and combinations renewed regularly),
– 2 tree climbing sessions (adventure trail “Le peuple des cîmes”),
– meals from Sunday evening to Saturday morning (meals are prepared by the teens in turn, the tasks of dishes, setting up the cover, etc. are also provided by the teens),
– accommodation in a tent at Camping La Grigne *** ( tents for 3 or 4 person, you have to bring your sleeping bag, mattress and pillow),
– supervision by qualified animators.
Possibility of organizing a transfer from / to the airport or the train station of Bordeaux, at the rate of 20 euros / way. (Otherwise line 701 of the Transgironde.fr network provides the link between the Bordeaux train station and the campsite, at a price of € 2.50).
Possibility to stay two weeks in a row, for an additional 70 euros (in addition to the rate of 2 weeks) including 2 surfing sessions, meals, camping overnight for Saturday to Sunday and supervision.
After the booking an information sheet will be sent to you, it will have to be returned to us completed. The balance of the course will be paid upon arrival at the camp.
If you have any questions questions, feel free to contact us ! email@example.com or +33659990421 (available on Whatsapp) ; we speaks english 🙂