The trip takes place in Porge Ocean, from Sunday late afternoon to Saturday late morning. It accommodates a maximum of 14 adults.
The arrival on Sunday is possible from 16h30, at the surfcamp ; then you will meet James for a welcoming drink around 19h30.
The price of the stay includes:
- 5 or 10 surf sessions of 2 hours (depending on the chosen formula), supervised by qualified and experienced instructors,
- 1 photos and videos analysis with your monitor to understand his placement and improve your practice,
- adapted and quality surfing material (boards and combinations renewed regularly), available at the surf school to practice even outside the courses,
- tent accommodation at Camping La Grigne *** (two person per tent (large tent that can fit 3 people), mattresses provided, bring your own duvet and pillow),
- access to the surfcamp kitchen tent and common areas (dining tables, hammocks, etc.),
- access to the camping facilities (tennis courts, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, mini golf, bar …),
- free parking near the surfcamp (a deposit of 20 euros will be required upon arrival)
You can pay the surfcamp in full, or pay only a deposit to reserve it (the balance of the course will be paid 3 weeks before arrival).
Optional: additional night + a surf lesson: 70 euros (to arrive one night before, leave one night after, or stay two weeks in a row)