The trip takes place in Porge Ocean, from Sunday late afternoon to Saturday late morning. It accommodates a maximum of 12 adults.
The welcome is on Sunday around 18-19H, surfcamp located at Camping La Grigne.
The price of the stay includes:
- 5 or 10 surf sessions of 2 hours (depending on the chosen formula), supervised by qualified and experienced instructors,
- 1 photos and videos analysis with his monitor to understand his placement and improve his practice,
- adapted and quality surfing material (boards and combinations renewed regularly), available at the surf school to practice even outside the courses,
- tent accommodation at Camping La Grigne *** (one or two person tents, mattresses provided, bring down duvet and pillow),
- access to the surfcamp kitchen tent and common areas (dining tables, hammocks, etc.),
- access to the camping facilities (tennis courts, basketball, volleyball, table tennis, mini golf, bar …),
- free parking near the surfcamp (a deposit of 20 euros will be required upon arrival to obtain the map opening the barrier of the campsite)
Possibility to stay two weeks in a row, for an additional 70 euros (in addition to the rate of 2 weeks) including a surf session and accommodation at the campsite for the night from Saturday to Sunday.
The balance of the course will be paid upon arrival at the camp.